I’m sure it didn’t take much convincing to get you to this recipe page but let me please you further. This dessert only requires four ingredients and can be whipped up and served within an hour. And that’s exactly what I did.
Seeing as it’s Great British Bake Off season, my sister and I thought we’d rustle up a dessert to enjoy with the programme. As you’re probably well aware, watching Bake Off can leave you feeling very hungry indeed. So this time around we thought we’d plan ahead.
We managed to assemble our hazelnut cheesecake, freeze and serve it within the hour before Bake Off started. So it really is super easy to make. The cheesecake itself is a chocolate lover’s dream with its indulgent, rich flavour. Serving suggestion/warning: a small slice will do!
Note: If you’re allergic to nuts (I’m not sure what you’re doing on this recipe page) you can simply replace the hazelnuts and spread with pure chocolate spread and curls. Enjoy!
200g honey nut cornflakes
2 x 400g jars of chocolate hazelnut spread (here’s an excuse to eat spoonfuls of Nutella!)
2 x 180g tubs of mascarpone
1 bag of roasted chopped hazelnuts
1. Mix together cornflakes and half a jar of chocolate hazelnut spread.
2. Press the mixture into a 23cm springform tin.
3. In a separate bowl, fold together the mascarpone and remaining chocolate hazelnut spread.
4. Smooth mixture onto the cornflake base and wrap tin tightly with clingfilm.
5. Freeze for half an hour if you’re serving immediately. If not, remove from freezer 20 minutes before serving to defrost.
7. Sprinkle with hazelnuts to finish.
If you liked this post, check out: Healthy Dessert Recipe: Vegan Blackberry Cheesecake
To keep updated on new posts, please follow and subscribe!